Friday, November 11, 2011

Why I'm SICK of the Fitness Industry!

Check out the following email I just received -

Hey Sean how are you? I remembered that you are a fitness coach and need advice. I bought Jillians cleansing system and fat burning kit. Jillian from biggest loser. Any how I have been doing it for a week and haven’t felt any changes or weight loss other then kinda light feeling. Does that mean Im doing something wrong you think or its just not for me? Just curious what you think.

And here was my response to her -

My honest opinion, I think you bought a junk product – please bare with me on this cause it’s not your fault that you fell for another marketing scam.

With the hype and popularity of the Biggest Loser, Jillian has been approached by many different companies for their products – please note – NONE OF THESE ARE HER PRODUCTS!!!




She is an endorser and sadly, she has sold out to JUNK companies with JUNK products.

And it happens every single day to people who think that these fitness experts are giving them sound advice because you have been influenced by the TV show and her personality. I guarantee you, she is not using these same products she endorses.

And it is because of this CRAP that everyone falls for that I wrote my Book, The Champions Play Book.

If you would like a copy of it, please email me at coachseanmurphy@gmail.com and request your copy and I’ll send it right away.

Also, so that you don’t fall for anymore scams or junk products, heed my advice here. Nothing will ever replace solid exercise and healthy nutrition along with proper supplementation.

I’m sorry that you fell for this sly marketing. But, its not your fault, it happens to millions every single day and these junk companies don’t care!

Now listen guys. I am so sick of these sly and coy marketers who peddle these JUNK products onto you but when will it STOP?

The sad truth is, NEVER!!! Because they make way too much money off of you and it funds them to come up with the next Biggest Fad or gimmick! Because I don’t want YOU making the same mistakes by these companies this is what I’m going to offer to you just like I did with my friend who emailed me.
Send me a request for my new book, The Champions Playbook -Finally… The TRUTH to achieving the Ultimate Fit and Sexy Body that you’ve always wanted!

Here I will reveal to you exactly HOW these junk companies of these junk products trick you out of your hard earned money and I give you a detailed, step by step plan of action to FINALLY get the results you want!

No more lies! No more deception! No more GIMMICKS! I hate this stuff about the Fitness Industry and I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

This book retails for $47 but email me today at coachseanmurphy@gmail.com and request your copy of the Champions Playbook for FREE!! Just mention this Blog post to get your copy!!

To your health!

Sean “Mad as Hell” Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Appreciated!