Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Get Angry - Get Results

Recently I got to thinking about the several hundreds of client transformations that I have personally helped over the years.

Feel free to visit http://www.mayhemfitness.com/they-said-what to see many of their before and after photos and testimonials.

For more than a decade, I have worked with so many men and women who possess different personalities, body types, emotions, habits, challenges, health issues, physical complications, work schedules and family dynamics that it would seem it would take a different strategy and approach to help each individual for their own personal success... and to some degree that is very true.

I have definitely learned a lot over the years that the text books just don't teach you about addressing difficult challenges and meeting the personal needs of each individual client.

And with each person that I have worked with I can tell you a unique story about how they accomplished their health and fitness goals.

I can also tell you that every single one of my clients has benefited from the motivation and accountability that I provide and that nearly 100% of these men and women needed the help and education of proper training and nutrition.

But even with my coaching and understanding of how the body works and responds to exercise and a healthy diet there were still some who would get results faster than others that I have worked with and continue to coach and mentor.

There is ONE THING that separates those who get amazing results from those who don't and seem to give up altogether.

Even in pursuit of my own personal goals, whether it be passing or improving my score in the APFT (Military fitness test), fat loss, rehabbing my lower back or improving strength & athleticism (which are my goals today), I had one thing that kept me driven and determined to reach my goals that were and are important to me...

And that one thing, that one common bond that I share with my cliental that has had tremendous success and the one thing that should drive you is Frustration!

You actually need to GET ANGRY to Make Results Happen!

I know, this isn't the same speech you're use to hearing from me with Positive Mindset and such but hear me out on this.

It's only when you are Truly Frustrated with where you are currently at...

It's only when you are Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired...

It's only when you are at your weakest point and SNAP OUT OF IT to become Strong again...

It's only when you are finally feed up with being FAT, OUT OF SHAPE, TIRED, SICK, WEAK, BROKE, LONELY, UNATTRACTIVE, INSERT YOUR FEELINGS HERE_______________...

Whatever that Feeling is that has you down and out and miserable, its only when you Finally Get Angry and Say Enough is Enough is when you will actually do something about it and be serious enough to make the changes necessary to Get Results!

When you allow yourself to GET ANGRY and attack your goals with a vengeance you will find yourself UNSTOPPABLE!

Nothing will step in your path of RAGE as you stare down the limitations you placed on yourself and discover they no longer have a hold on you, that YOU are in control of your fitness and health and that YOU DO have the Will-Power and Drive to Get Work Done and accomplish your goals.

Just like when Bruce Banner has had enough and he transforms into the HULK - He has to GET ANGRY and then he SMASHES everything in his path.


Imagine you have that same energy, that same drive, that same passion, that same level of intensity as the Hulk when you GET ANGRY!

That anger will be your fuel to use after years and years of frustration and you will break barriers and become the absolute BEST version of yourself.


You see, it has been in my personal experience that those who finally say enough are the ones who truly find that inner warrior to Get Work Done and change what they don't like about themselves.  
It's this trigger that sets them off and they break out of the mold that once held them back.  In fact, once they start making the transition into the new confident, vibrant, healthy and stronger person they want to be, they NEVER want to experience that old self again!

I've seen it time and time again and heard the same story over and over again from those who went from Overweight and Unattractive to Firm and Sexy, Weak and Insecure to Strong and Confident, Health Issues and Life Threatening Illness to Healthy and Medication Free - They all have said the same thing to me... 

"I hated where I was and it was TIME for me to change."

Yes, these words come out from their mouths - HATE, UNATTRACTIVE, DISGUSTED, MAD, DEPRESSED, WEAK, INSECURE, FAT, UGLY - these are not words that express any type of good feeling about one self that's for sure...

So if you look in the mirror and have any of these adjectives depicting how you feel or how you look at yourself my advice to you TODAY - RIGHT NOW is to GET ANGRY and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

No sugar coating, coddling, pat on the back, its gonna be ok softness here - GET ANGRY and GET TO WORK!

If you desire to be more, to do more, to become what you're not - then you need to know that the TIME IS NOW!  HULK OUT - GET MAD and DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!

  • Throw out the junk food that clutters up the kitchen!
  • Call up the local gym and schedule your first session with a personal trainer and KEEP THAT APPOINTMENT!
  • Get Outside and go for an hour walk!
  • Write down what you don't like and how you're going to fix it - this is called setting goals!


And for those of you who are looking for the perfect timing - let me be very clear...

THERE WILL NEVER BE A PERFECT TIMING!



You think you're busy now?  I guarantee your life will continue to be busy and become busier as time marches on!  You must MAKE the commitment and the time to yourself!

I get it - You have a full time job, maybe two or three jobs...

A demanding family at home...

Kids homework...

Appointments...

Volunteer Work...

Sports...

Etc... Etc...

We all have the SAME 24 hours in the day and life is NOT going to slow down - I guarantee it.  If you're ANGRY enough you're going to do something about it TODAY.  

If you're ok and not frustrated with the way you are, you will make excuses and remain the same.

DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Appreciated!